Drivers - Do you need HELP with the Clearinghouse? You are in the right place!
You must register below to receive assistance from our expert professionals. These services give you up to 1 hour of phone consultation and guidance. ClearinghouseServices.com is a private company not associated with the Federal Government, DOT or FMCSA.
Driver Assistance services are available for:
- Driver Registration
- Log in when you no longer have the same phone number used for authentication
- Finding a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) when you have a violation
- Your return to duty testing once you have completed the SAP program
- Consent for query assistance
- Owner Operators – registration and run your query
Driver Assistance Services
All Driver Assistance services are available for the same low cost
Once you order the service, you will receive an e-mail with information to help you and a phone call for direct assistance over the phone. Once you have purchased this service you will be provided a toll-free hotline for immediate assistance. ORDER NOW!
Additional Services Available to Drivers and Owner Operators
Assistance with the Petition Process
Challenges to the Information the Clearinghouse
Owner Operator – Consortium/Third-Party Administrator (C/TPA)
Owner operators are required to utilize the services of a C/TPA for their Clearinghouse responsibilities. Clearinghouse Services, Inc can provide these services through our owner operator membership. The Clearinghouse reporting requirements (§ 382.705(b)(6)) stipulate that an owner operator designate a consortium/third-party administrator (C/TPA) to comply with the employer responsibilities in the Clearinghouse.
Employer Required Queries
Employer Required Violation Reports
ClearinghouseServices.com is a private company not affiliated with the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) or the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). It is our goal to assist employers, CDL drivers and Service Agents with their responsibilities mandated by the FMCSA Clearinghouse rule also known as the Commercial Driver’s License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse – 49 CFR Part 382, Subpart G. Contact the FMCSA Clearinghouse Team directly – Click or Call 844-955-0207
Every driver does not need to register, however under the following circumstances a driver must register:
- To view your information electronically that is recorded in the clearinghouse.
- To allow an employer to make a query request – always for pre-employment
- To allow an employer to make a full query after a limited query shows the Clearinghouse has information on the particular driver
Failure to register and provide consent for queries under the above circumstances will cause the driver to be ineligible for the FMCSA covered safety sensitive position. Help is available for Clearinghouse Registration.