Regarding the new FMCSA Clearinghouse, the MRO will report positive drug tests to the Clearinghouse. There are other employer responsibilities you have in the Clearinghouse, you have an option to utilize ClearinghouseServices.com with these employer responsibilities. Get ready for January 6th, 2020 – the effective date to become compliant with the FMCSA Clearinghouse.
ClearinghouseServices.com is a private company not affiliated with the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) or the Federal Motor Carrie Safety Administration (FMCSA). It is our goal to assist employers and CDL drivers with their responsibilities mandated by the FMCSA Clearinghouse rule also known as the Commercial Driver’s License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse – 49 CFR Part 382, Subpart G.
ClearinghouseServices.com provides services to assist employers with their responsibilities with the new FMCSA Clearinghouse. You may want to engage us to assist you with your Clearinghouse Responsibilities.
Employers have five main obligations regarding the Clearinghouse:
- Queries of new drivers
- Annual queries of all existing drivers
- Reporting alcohol test positives, employer determined refusals to test and actual knowledge, as defined in Part § 382.107
- Reporting negative return to duty tests and completion of follow up testing programs
- Updating policies and education programs to notify drivers of what information will be reported to the Clearinghouse
ClearinghouseServices.com can take care of all the above responsibilities for you, providing all necessary compliance tasks to meet the obligations mandated by the new Clearinghouse rules. Our Membership Packages include:
- Unlimited consultation for all Clearinghouse matters
- Policy Addendum – information to utilize for updating your DOT FMCSA drug & alcohol testing policy to include information on the Clearinghouse
- Required Annual Queries
- Required queries of new drivers
- Employer required violation reporting
All memberships are currently 50% off till December 31, 2019 use Coupon Code 2019DISCOUNT at checkout.
Visit https://clearinghouseservices.com/employer-memberships/ for more information and pricing. You can also call Traci DelGaudio for assistance at 877-345-2425.